Thursday, July 14, 2011

Work Hard. Play Hard.



I have it figured out, my friends. It's something I have always known. 

Work Hard. Play Hard. 

Lately though, I am nailing this one down to a science. My mornings consist of job hunting at a fast pace. Sending out resumes, and searching for the next available position. Reaching out to former classmates and colleagues for any leads or contacts within my grasp.

By my very nature, I am a worker. I enjoy working and being a part of a team. I like to learn. I like to create. I like knowing what I am doing will help other people. Design suits me in this way. 

On that same note... 

I am also really good at relaxing. Like, really good. 

That being said, my late afternoons have taken poolside under the palm trees with some essentials... a book, a pair of sunglasses, and always a can of Diet Coke. I know that once work begins, it will be long hours and deadlines all over again. 

In the meantime though... I will soak up all of the sun this pale body can take.



Have a lovely Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!