Thursday, September 15, 2011

26 is the old 25

Yum.

First, let me say thank you to my wonderful friends and family who wished me a happy birthday this past Wednesday! I don't care how old you are, birthday wishes always make you feel good! So, thank you guys :)


I had a wonderful day! My parents sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and my sweet boyfriend took me out to a delicious dinner of Mexican food, margaritas, and even a cupcake! The candles were even glittery. 

Does he know me, or does he know me?

Thanks Mom and Dad!


----------

 Hard to believe it's already the weekend! I am playing in an all-women's golf tournament tomorrow afternoon, and we are hitting the Padres game tomorrow night for Titleist day at the ball park. Should be interesting all around... stay tuned. 

Have a happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!