Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Love

Hope you all have enjoyed a long, relaxing Labor Day weekend! 

We had a nice one here. Brunch two of the three days, shopping, lots of coffee, and plenty of lounging around. It was simply wonderful. It even rained today as we were enjoying our omelets and French toast. It seldom rains in California (so we're told) so this was a treat to behold. Just lovely. 

Image courtesy of Starbucks.


We were also welcomed into September with the introduction of the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Everyone knows what this means. Fall is on its way! 

Speaking of coffee... I purchased a coffee mug today from the Crate and Barrel Outlet (my only Labor Day sale purchase...$1.95...score!)
I am no longer at risk for selecting the wrong mug!

Meanwhile, we are thinking of our friends in south central Texas as they are fighting devastating wild fires. Hoping for relief and wishing we could send rain that way. 

Hope you all have a safe week ahead. 


2 comments:

Saskia said...

miss ya!

afairlie said...

I miss you, my ENGAGED friend!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!