Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Will Return Later


Courtesy of Google Images

Whew! I apologize for my lack of posting. Things here have been b-u-s-y to say the least!

This past weekend, through rain and a missing staircase, we moved into our third story apartment in beautiful San Diego (more on that adventure later). Since then, it has been a mad dash to get the place unloaded while working through deadlines, illness, social engagements, and everything else that has been thrown our way. That means that posting about these somewhat comical endeavors has come to hault until further notice.

I took some before pictures of the new place and thanks to a great idea from a friend, will do a little "before and after" home tour for your viewing pleasure. Woohoo!

But for now, it's back to the grind. Hope to get the before pictures uploaded this weekend and catch you all up to speed on the happenings here in the sunny state!

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!