Saturday, November 5, 2011

Liscence (Plates) to Drive

The Mazda needs a bath :)
 
It's official. 

Our cars are no longer registered in the great state of Texas. We are official drivers in Cali! Woo! 

It only took me a MONTH to complete this process. Spencer walked in and out on the same day with his car fully registered. I have been playing cat and mouse with the Department of Motor Vehicles this whole time. From smog check issues (a mandatory test in CA), to title issues, to downright waiting, it has been a process. Glad to be finished with that step! 

Now to pass the driving test. 

I'm pretty nervous about it. 

No need to lie. 

Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Word Of Mouth Designs said...

I can't wait to see which obstacles will pop up as you take your driving test. I'm sure they will be blog worthy.

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!