Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hand Knit Holiday

Most of you probably already know that I am a hopeless knitter. Christmastime only feeds my fiber addiction. 

Just thought I'd share a few things I've been working on. 

Don't worry... I've already spoiled the surprise for most all of these. Considering it is now Christmas Day and I am just getting around to posting these... it doesn't too much matter anymore.

Oops :)

chocolate and copper shrug

elf sweaters :)
baby ugg boots
last but not least... a crocheted cowl for me, by mom.
My favorite gift this year!


Whew! Considering that I started these just before Thanksgiving, I feel pretty accomplished. 

Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Saskia said...

it has been awhile! i need some updates :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!