Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ello ve

Get it? It's LOVE :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all! 

valentine cupcake from my favorite carpet reps :)


We're having a quiet night at home... my favorite kind. We already exchanged Valentine gifts earlier in the week (too excited to wait). Spencer got me a gorgeous D&B wallet / checkbook cover to match the handbag he got me for Christmas, and I got him a couples massage for the both of us. 

It's only mildly selfish... 

Yeah, OK... I know... but I wanted in on the fun, too!

It's only fair. 

It's Tuesday, so that only means one other thing... 

The Bachelor 
(DVR'd, of course - we tend to run a day behind)

Seriously... what is going on with his hair?

Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!

2 comments:

Saskia said...

cute!

afairlie said...

haha thanks :) I broke the diet to eat it! #wortheverybite

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!