Sunday, March 4, 2012

I could walk forever.


My sweet friend Dyana shared this lovely quote with me earlier in the weekend, and I feel as thought it is most fitting and appropriate for today.

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, 
I could walk forever in my garden."
Claudia Ghandi

I just love that. 

Today, my sweet boy and I celebrated four years of togetherness :) Hard to believe it's been that long, but time flies. We had a wonderfully relaxing day. In lieu of flowers, this girl got a trip to the plant nursery to chose my own to plant out on the patio. 

Here's a little diddy I put together made with a variety of annually blooming flowers and plants. I am loving growing my green thumb, and have been anxious to get some flowers planted for months. I love that I can look at these every day :)


We spent the later part of the day out on the patio enjoying the sunset in SoCal and each other :) 

Have a fantastic start to your week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!