Tuesday, August 28, 2012

knitta, please



I have officially become "that girl". That's right... I have become the girl who makes her own clothes.

No, I still can't use a sewing machine.
Yes, that only means one thing... I knit my own clothes.

This was my first experience in garments and I have to sheepishly admit... I kind of like the way it turned out. This pattern features a simple lace across the front (or back--it can be worn either way) and simple stitches to let the lace shine.

Thoughts? Stick to my day job? ;)







4 comments:

Saskia said...

looks great! you need to start selling this stuff!! you are great at it!

afairlie said...

Thanks Sas :) I don't sell knitwear anymore. Wasn't fun anymore! Now it's only things I want to make :)

TJanuszewski said...

You look FAB-U-LOUS by the way!! So pretty. And great job on the sweater :)

afairlie said...

Thank you!!! You guys need to come visit! :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!