Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!!

It's here, friends!

F A L L 

That's right! It may be 80 degrees and hot where I live, and a gajillion and sweltering where you live but the actual season of fall is upon us! There is but one indicator of this seasonal change, and we all know what it is.

Dun-da-da-duuun!

The Pumpkin Spice Latte, duh.

Image courtesy of Starbucks

I mean, there's also that whole football thing, too...

While I haven't yet enjoyed my creamy, delicious, sweet pastry baked-tasting bit of morning bliss YET this season, it doesn't mean that I won't. I am holding out for Friday as that seems like an appropriate way to ease into the weekend.

Today, in celebration of the return of this most wonderful season, I put out my two ceramic pumpkins fabulous fall display and lit the house up with seasonal scents. Spencer and I have really been enjoying all of the wonderful new smells available at Bath and Body Works. Our current favorite is Leaves, but really we haven't had a bad one yet. In fact, we've been enjoying it so much we are sending a Leaves mini candle to a couple of our favorite people :) Happy fall, y'all!

special delivery!


In other news...

1.) I made these and they were awesome. Maybe even a little better than awesome, as you can tell from the half-eaten baking dish in the picture below. I opted out of using the PB cups and used two XL bars of Hersey's Symphony Milk Chocolate instead. Either way, you can't go wrong. Do yourself a favor and move these to priority status on your to-do list. Do it in celebration of fall.



2.) The summer months have gone and my patio is looking dead. All except for this little guy who continues to make me smile! His name is Chester. I don't know why. I also don't know why it's a he?


We are planning a trip up to wine country in the next couple of months. Thinking of starting in Temecula and working our way up. Has anyone been? If so, recommendations are welcome! We have received several so far, but could use any first-hand advice you've got! 

That's all from me. Have a quick work week! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!