Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kandinsky Circles

Remember my last post about getting my paint on?



Well, to quote Ms. Britney...

Oops, I did it again. 

Except here's a little secret... I kind of like this one better.

My friend Bailey and I went last night to Wine & Canvas and the chosen piece for the evening was Kandinsky Circles. We had a great time sipping drinks and letting our creativity fly. If Spencer isn't careful, our whole house will soon be full of these :)

Kandinsky's got nothin' on this girl!

probably our only opportunity to pose... the instructor was quick! 

the level, hammer, and nails came out this morning.
tah-dah!




1 comments:

Saskia said...

looks great! i've never done one of those--always looks fun though :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!