Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry, Merry!

Just a few photos of merriment this evening.

We've enjoyed three full days of eggnog, A Christmas Vacation, wine, peppermint chocolate bark, brisket, baked ham, Christmas light strolling, shopping, truffle making, magazine-reading, knitting, Texas Tech visiting, and lots of Lifetime movies. It's all been glorious. And there's still four days left.

Now, if you'll excuse me Home Alone just started and there's a great big bowl of Blue Bell Gingerbread House with my name on it. Christmas Eve perfection.

Have a very Merry Christmas, friends!














XOXO,
post signature

2 comments:

Saskia said...

pretty casa! you guys always take great photos together!

afairlie said...

Awwweee... Thank you! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!