Saturday, December 29, 2012

iBlog

I'm starting my 2013 resolution of blogging more with a new toy. To fuel my Internet-obsession (it's almost a problem), boyfriend got me an iPad for Christmas.


One of the main reasons I wanted a tablet was to make blogging a little easier on myself. As it stands now, I have to email photos to our shared laptop, download them, then upload them for use in blog posts. This is a most daunting process, and therefore doesn't entertain my interest for long. Hopefully now that I can access all of my photos from one location, this process will be a little easier. :)

I am also looking for any recommendations on must-have apps. I've got several on my iPhone (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) but am curious if there are any that I might be missing.
Lord knows I don't want to be behind the times, said the biggest bandwagoner ever. ;)
Let me know your favorites!

Cheers!

post signature


2 comments:

pookahknits said...

Yay!!! I love my iPad and have lots of app suggestions, none of which are blogging related. As an arty girl, you would love Paper for drawing (I just got a stylus so I cannot wait to try!). I also like Foodily for recipes and Pinterest for procrastination. Fun, fun!

afairlie said...

Great suggestions! I don't have either of those so they're a must. I'll definitely give these a try!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!