Saturday, December 1, 2012

sprucing up!

You may have noticed I'm sprucing up the blog a little.
Giving it a little makeover, if you will :)

this is a spruce, in case you were wondering.
via
Since getting back into the swing of blogging, I thought it was only fair. One of my resolutions for the new year is to stay consistent with my postings and maybe even come up with a regular feature or two.

We'll see... ;)

There's no time like the present to get a head start, anyway. You'll notice across the top (under my header) I've added some pages. The intent here is to connect with you a little more, show you where I gather my inspiration, and share with some of you new readers who I am and exactly how I ended up here. I'm hoping to change this up by the new year, just haven't quite decided how.

Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL first day of December!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!