Friday, December 14, 2012

these are a few of my favorite [winter] things...

I'm a sucker for seasonal goodness.

Like some sort of rodent saving for winter, you can find me at the local Rite Aid rooting through box after box Russell Stover Raspberry Whip Eggs in the spring. I have grown accustomed to the stares and glares as I approach the check-out, candy eggs spilling from my full arms, while I get the rhetorical "will that be all?" from the girl behind the register.

Winter time is no exception.

These are some of the new finds I have been l-o-v-i-n-g this holiday season!

Dunkin' Donuts Mocha Mint Flavored Ground Coffee
In a word: yum.
I am a huge fan of the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, but it's not always on my diet or in my budget to partake (though really... the 'in my budget part is the only part that stops me). On a whim, Spencer suggested we try the Mocha Mint flavored coffee by Dunkin' Donuts. I'll admit, as a total coffee snob my first instinct was to turn up my nose and reach for the pricier stuff instead, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not only delicious, but tastes eerily similar to my beloved SPM. If you like chocolate, mint, and coffee (and who doesn't?!) you must give this a try! It won't disappoint.

via

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Candle
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a flickering candle on the countertop, especially at Christmastime. The glow of a yummy scented candle creates the perfect mood for white chocolate peppermint popcorn and an old favorite Christmas movie. The Vanilla Bean Noel Candle from Bath & Body Works is always a favorite. It wouldn't be the holidays without it!
via

Inexpensive DIY Gifts & Decor
Holiday and budget are two words that almost never go together. I am loving all of the Pinspiration this year!

via my pinterest board


What are you swooning for this season?

post signature

2 comments:

Janice with Word of Mouth Designs said...

Christmas is not complete without Snickers Nutcrackers! And my latest purchase...Apple Cider flavored Chapstick! For real.

afairlie said...

Ahhh yes. Snickers Nutcrackers are the best! Must be on the lookout for the Chapstick. Sounds... Tasty?

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!