Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Weekend.

It's another chilly weekend here in SD. A whopping 34 degrees for the low tonight.
I know... some of you are rolling your eyes. 

However, I am fully and completely taking advantage of the down time the cooler weather has brought with it. So far this weekend, I've...

  1. Finished knitting a super secret surprise for Spencer's birthday...then wrapped and hid it from myself to keep from giving it to him early. 
  2. Caught up on the last four weeks of  Glee, American Horror Story, and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Don't judge me. 
  3. Seen Zero Dark Thirty. Four stars! 
  4. Schemed and plotted the next year of hand knits... 
  5. And some fresh new blog posts :)
  6. Finished reading the second book in the 'Fifty Shades' series. Oh, Christian Grey. You are really just a sexier version of a mortal Edward Cullen. And I'm OK with it.
  7. Received a lovely belated Christmas gift (thanks, mom & dad!)--a Jon Hart case to keep my iPad in ship-shape! I have a hopeless addiction to Kelly Green, thanks to my high school. 
  8. Consumed well over my weekly Starbucks allowance in the last 48-hours. There are bonus stars at stake here, people. And I'm now 2 stars away from gold status. Let the games begin. 
  9. Took sweet London on a long walk. Long considering she must have been gifted a new nose for Christmas, as we stopped every 5 seconds to sniff every blade of grass along the way. Twenty minutes later, we had never made it off the lawn. 
  10. Managed to be in my pajamas the last two nights before 6 PM. Now, that's what I call success! 
...and it's only Saturday :)





What's the weather like where you are this weekend? 

post signature

8 comments:

Janice with Word of Mouth Designs said...

I think there's medication for your list-making illness. Bless your heart.

Saskia said...

I love that ipad case!!! I just started book 3 last night :)

afairlie said...

har-dee-har-har.

afairlie said...

thanks! yay! i need to get caught up with you so we can read the last one together :)

Lori Zaragoza said...

Hey Ladies, I am glad to see I am not the only crazy list making lady. Guess it runs in the family. Lol. And I love that late Christmas gift. It's perfect as always Aunt Janice!

afairlie said...

You know it! Nothing like crossing off those "to do's" (even if you have to write something in just so you have something to cross off).
Not that I speak from experience, or anything... ;)

pookahknits said...

I'm so jelly of your organization skills rights now!

afairlie said...

Haha thanks! But don’t be just yet! You know as well as I do only one or two of those things will get knit before something new and shiny catches my eye ;)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!