Friday, February 1, 2013

oh, hello there february!

Oh, hi!

I'm so glad you're back, February. 



You always bring lots of chocolate, confectionery adventures in the kitchen, lots of pink and red (a favorite color combination!) and Diet Coke, apparently. Who knew?!

This month I hope to have a few more exciting topics on the blog, including:

Valentine's treats (yes, I still give them out and I love it!)
My first package to a recipient of the 2013 Pay it Forward (oooh... who's it going to be!?)
Some lovely seasonal baking (any excuse to get in the kitchen, right?!)
A completed 2013 goal/resolution (...already!) 
A brand spanking new topical theme for the blog (in the works!) 

Happy Friday, everyone!

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a box of chocolate, a freshly opened Diet Coke, and Glee on the DVR. Happy girl :)

PS-How massively awesome is that carpet tile used as a backdrop in the photo? Swoon. 

post signature

2 comments:

pookahknits said...

Ooooh! This all sounds great! (and delicious)

afairlie said...

I'm excited about it! Particularly the eating part ;)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!