Saturday, February 2, 2013

schknitzelneedles live on etsy!





It has been a long-time coming, but at last my long-abandoned etsy shop is back up and running!


I spent the last four [coffee-fueled] hours this morning listing twelve hand-knit creations in my shop.
Each item is a carefully crafted piece, hand-knit by me with lots of care.

Knitting is truly a passion of mine. I love every aspect about it--from casting on (a term used by knitters--literally putting your first stitches on the needle), to watching your project grow and take shape, to finishing and binding off (same terminology for removing your stitches from the needle). It is all a progression and I adore the challenges and successes in every finished piece!

The name 'schknitzelneedles' is derived from my German heritage, and is a pun on the classic dish schnitzel. Though I must admit... I've never tried schnitzel. Doesn't look appetizing, but I hear it's fantastic.

Does that make me a phony bologna?

Anyway, I hope that you will take a look around the shop! If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to let me know! I can be found at schknitzelneedles on etsy or at schknitzelwithneedles@gmail.com

Thanks so much, and I promise to keep my selfish plugs to a minimum! ;)

post signature

4 comments:

Saskia said...

So cute!!! I just visited your site :)

afairlie said...

thanks for looking! :)

TDavenport said...

So adorable! Look at you go :) I wish I had more time to sew. Sometimes the days seem to get shorter & shorter on time. Congrats on your Etsy stores grand re-opening!

afairlie said...

I could not agree with you more! There needs to be LESS work time and MORE craft time! In a perfect world ;) Fortunately, I had about half of these knits already completed from the last time...and then I just never got around to listing them. Thank you for the sweet comment!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!