Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ursula!

I've just returned home from a wonderful birthday brunch for a very sweet lady.

Those make the best kinds, don't they?

A woman from my Sunday morning knitting group had a milestone birthday recently, and we felt the need to celebrate! We dined in the library room at the beautiful Inn at Rancho Santa Fe this morning.
Great ambiance, great food, great company!

I was only able to capture a couple of candid shots, seeing as there were huevos rancheros AND mimosas present and lively conversation about, but I'll most certainly be venturing back this way.

In the meantime enjoy, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY URSULA








post signature

2 comments:

pookahknits said...

Aw, so sweet! I miss you all so very much. What a beautiful spot!

afairlie said...

You were missed!! :(

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!