Thursday, March 14, 2013

post-op: party of one.

So, I'm having a little oral surgery today.


Who's jealous?


The oral surgeon will be extracting an infected baby tooth (I still have one left!) that has started to go (those little things aren't made to last forever) and replacing it with a dental implant. A hugely common procedure, but a surgery nonetheless.

Therefore, I plan to spend the remainder of my day & weekend with:

a fat stack of magazines...

this could take a while... 

cozy new socks...

loving these... thanks, target clearance!

and green juice!

don't be fooled... this is way more appetizing than it looks.

Since I am off solid foods for at least the next two weeks, I figured I might as well take advantage of the situation and get some veggies in. I'm not at all sad about it... I looooooove green monsters. They're healthy, filling, and delicious (I promise... you don't even taste the green stuff!). I'll post my favorite recipe to use in a later post.

In the meantime, I think I'll put on my super rad socks and get cracking on some of these reads ;)

Have a great weekend you guys!

post signature

2 comments:

Janice with Word of Mouth Designs said...

Magazines ... Check.
Cute socks ... Check.
Green drink ... Not going to happen. Please substitute a chocolate shake.
Thank you. Feel better!

afairlie said...

I'll never get you to try the green juice ;) I've totally resigned to this fact!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!