Friday, May 3, 2013

a social weekend.



Notice the time stamp on that there image above? Yeah... work sucks.

As I'm sitting here, on my second cup of coffee before 7:30 AM, and twiddling my way through medical design terminology I'm also dreaming of the weekend to come. It won't be a "relaxing" one per se, but it will be full of friends, social time, and beauty pampering... sooooo, I'll take it. :) It's also Cinco de Mayo so naturally I'm pretty jazzed up about all of the chips, guacamole, and margaritas this little Texan's heart can take. ¡Viva Mexico!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... wherever you are! :)


4 comments:

Saskia said...

dear lord! I can't even imagine what time you had to be awake to get to work at that hour! :)

afairlie said...

Haha, Sas! I'd already been there about 15 minutes by the time I took that pic, but my wake up call was something to the tune of 4:15 AM. But interior design is easy and "fun", right? ;)

Saskia said...

i mean...we are decorators...we never work late because we only pick out pillows and accessories :)

afairlie said...

Nailed it.

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!