Friday, June 7, 2013

latest [& greatest] ootd

Thanks to a recent closet clean-out proceeding a Memorial Day sale, I now have a couple of new pairs of pants and sparkle to add to my every day wardrobe. Remember, I'm trying to be better at this whole 'accessorizing' thing. I know how to do it... I'm just lazy :) 

 Here are some ootd's from this past week. 

um, what? pink pants?
told you guys i was obsessing over pink lately :)

top: stein mart  |  pants: NY&Co
pumps: nine west  |  bling: NY&Co
one of my favorite tops of all time :)
top: NY&Co  |  skinny jeans: NY&Co
pumps: nine west  |  bauble necklace: bellum & rogue  |  gold cuff: world market

i will forever think of my high school colors when i see kelly green & white.
top: banana republic  |  skinny jeans: NY&Co
wedges: american eagle for payless  |  bling ring: forever 21

Can I just get a Vicki Gunvalson style WOOOOOHOOOOOO that it's the weekend!!!! This has been one long week and I am happy to see it behind me. 

via

On that note... 



Cheers, people! Clink those glasses and toast to a nice, long, relaxing weekend... wherever you are!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!