Tuesday, June 4, 2013

spotlight on :: may designs!


Soooo, I'm a bit of a nerd.

I'll be the first to admit that little tidbit.

I loooooove making lists. Grocery lists, to-do lists, to-knit lists, to-read lists... the "list" goes on and on :) There is no greater satisfaction than highlighting off those completed items (because striking through them makes me insane).

What's more... the notebook must be conducive to list making! It has to be cute, ruled, and monogrammed.

Cue May Designs.

I discovered this fabulous little paper company a little under a year ago, and have been gifting their designs ever since! They specialize in Maybooks :: custom designed notebooks, organizers, calendars, pregnancy journals, fitness journals, etc. and Maynotes ::  custom designed stationary.

The concept is simple: chose your book (or note) canvas from a variety of background options, then chose your text [name, monogram, phrase, quote... whatever you want!]. For the books, choose your inside (or back side for the notes), and you're all finished! Easy peasy :)

These are some recent ones I stocked up on. My Maybooks obsession has catapulted me into multiple books for multiple tasks. I know... I'm a lost cause :)

a fun little 'foodie' themed notebook for my mom.
my everyday to-do list notebook :)
for all of my 'knit notes'.
whaaat? yes.
i am that dedicated to this blog.
this notebook is a place for me to jot down thoughts, ideas, and future blog posts.
yes, it's necessary!
for my grocery list(s), duh!
this one was a total accidental order :)
i was just messing around with making notecards and accidentally added it to my cart.
luckily, it's cute!  
obsessed with anchors?
me?
I mean, really. You can spend hours on this website, designing your own custom creations! I love the slogan, too... :)

heh. ;)
Check them out! And happy designing!

9 comments:

Saskia said...

I need to look this place up! I love lists...and Matt hates my lists. Go figure ;)

Catharine Klepac said...

I mean seriously, how did I not know about this place? Also. That green zebra one reminds me of my guest room pillows :) We are seriously twins. I have lists upon lists stapled to lists. I need these to cute them up because I'm starting to feel like a hoarder ;)

afairlie said...

Sas: YOU making LISTS...!? I don't believe it! ;)

afairlie said...

Cratch: Um, totally noticed those zebra print pillows the other day in your IKEA hack post (after I'd already placed this order) and totally wanted to burst out with "I HAVE THOSE PILLOWS ON A NOTEBOOK!"... but refrained. I try not to let that crazy out alllll the time ;)

afairlie said...

Oh, and Cratch! Yes... check them out! You'll love it :)

Janice with Word of Mouth Designs said...

So totally cute!!! Love the "foodie" notebook ... you know me so well!

pookahknits said...

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! Squeeeeeaaal!

afairlie said...

You're welcome, Mom! Bon appetit! :) ...or something like that.

afairlie said...

Haha Allison--go check them out! They make holiday shopping a one-stop!!!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!