Thursday, August 1, 2013

[stacked] yet again...

You really didn't think I would just make a handful of beaded memory wire bracelets then walk away, did you?

I didn't think so :) 

On Sunday, I had an opportunity to pull out the beads and get back to beading. I'd purchased these pink, turquoise, red, and silver beads last weekend from Michael's during their 50% jewelry sale. They didn't sit dormant too long before I got my hands on them :) 

I absolutely love the way these turned out! So much so... that they'll both stay in my little collection. I have already gifted two of the three I'd made last week, so it's sort of like a wash... right? :) 



I realize the pink one is unsightly tacky and totally immature... but that's what I love about it! It's flirty and fun, and I love the randomness of it... there was no rhyme or reason to it, I just started plunking beads down the wire as I saw fit. 

The turquoise and red one is another favorite. I adore that color combination, maybe more than any other. It has a slight southwestern feel to it, and just makes me happy. 

I'm slowly, but surely, running out of room in my cuffs & bangles drawer of the jewelry cabinet. I'm so pleased with the progress I've made on growing my accessories this year, but wish I had a more appropriate place to store them. A constant battle between my love of efficiency coupled with my 'clean counter' OCD. 


I can't promise there won't be more bangles... but for now that's all I've got room for! :) 

4 comments:

Cece said...

Love the turquoise!!

Janice with Word of Mouth Designs said...

I would love to "shop" in your bracelet drawer!!

afairlie said...

Thanks, Cece! Turquoise and red is a favorite color combo!

afairlie said...

Haha Mom -- you are welcome any time ;)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!