Friday, November 1, 2013

exploring fall.

I've been quiet on the blog lately. It's certainly not that I don't have anything to say, because I can think of so many things I want to write about on a daily basis!

Instead, we've just been enjoying the peacefulness of fall. :)

I've been cooking more at night (Lean Cuisine's be gone!) and watching tons of Netflix underneath warm, fuzzy blankets. I've baked pies, muffins, and cookies and we've spent entire days on the sofa, just watching football. My wardrobe has changed from t-shirts and flip-flops to sweaters, skinnies, and riding boots. I've been knitting up a storm and seeing lots of friendly faces. :)



Speaking of knitting, it's finally cool enough here in Southern California to pull out the stash of hand knits! It's like Christmas morning every time I open that beloved drawer of knitwear. I really need to make a better habit of wearing what I make :)

All in all, we've both been taking it easy and exploring fall. Such a lovely, short-lived time of year that I'd hate to waste a minute of it!

2 comments:

pookahknits said...

So pretty! I love it, is that the herringbone?

afairlie said...

Thanks, lady! :) It is! It's the Big Herringbone Cowl by Purl Soho.

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!