Sunday, February 2, 2014

currently loving...

I mentioned in my last post that I was really feeling my new Clarisonic Mia2. Well... I still am.

I kind of, sort of, have this new obsession with skincare. And I just keep adding more and more members to 'the dream team'.

Sephora and I are becoming fast friends. I'm OK with it.
the night | time dream team. 
Anyway, I thought I'd just throw together a quick post with my new 'current favorites' to share with you! I love a good review and spend hours and hours researching different products before purchasing. However, it typically only takes one person with a rave review to sell me on anything. That being said, here's some of my new favorite things!

Clarisonic Mia2 | Really? I think we've very clearly established my feelings on this one. NEXT! 

Purity by Philosophy | I was really skeptical about this face wash at first. I'd heard mostly good glowing reviews, but a couple of people who said it just wasn't for them. I've been using it for about a week now, and have to say... I'm drinking the Kool-Aid. This facial cleanser does a fantastic job of removing makeup (even eye makeup!), smells fresh, and leaves skin light and oil free. Love!

Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Cream | I have this sudden, unapparent, unhealthy obsession with crow's feet. I don't really know how it started (OK, I kind of do... but you'd all point and laugh so I'll just keep the story moving...). Anyway, I figured there's no time like the present to start working on it! Oh, and the massively reduced Olay gift set on the end aisle at Target didn't hurt, either. I honestly can't say that I've noticed a huuuuuge difference in this, mainly because I'm not totally sure I had any lines to around my eyes to begin with, but hey... I like where this relationship is going.

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins | This stuff though... It's a specially formulated moisturizer strictly for nighttime use that leaves your skin feeling plump and bright by morning. I know 'plump' isn't an optimal word for how any woman wants to wake up in the morning and feel, but honestly it does amazing things for your skin! Not only that, but I noticeably see a difference in how bright and fresh and awake my skin looks in the morning. Bonus: a little bit of this stuff goes a lonnnng way. It's a pretty tiny jar with a pretty good sized price tag, but the tiniest dab is all you need, really. Instant favorite!

Jaclyn Hill | So this is a person and not a product... but I'm really enjoying her makeup tutorials, skincare secrets, reviews, and new finds. It was her twelve minute review of the Mia2 (yes... twelve minutes! And I definitely watched the whole thing...) that finally pushed me over the edge into purchasing it. She talks really fast, but she's bubbly and fun to watch. Plus, with a complexion like that, who wouldn't want to learn more?!

That's it! My silly little review of my new skincare favorites, but I'm telling you guys--these are all winners! Please feel free to share if you have any must-haves of your own. I'm always looking for the next best. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!