Sunday, February 9, 2014

something | blue

This weekend, instead of thinking about all of the fabulous pink and red on my radar for the upcoming week {I love Valentine's Day, ya'll!}, I was instead focused on a wee bit of blue in the form of a stunning pair of Kendra Scott earrings. 

I'd ordered these earrings a while back on a flash sale Facebook auction and after three weeks, they'd finally appeared on my doorstep. They are everything. When I placed the order I thought they'd be pretty, but as soon as I opened the box I almost let out a little gasp. They're the most stunning shade of cobalt blue trimmed in gold. They're perfectly modern + feminine + touch of traditional for my bridal 'something blue'.

The only problem?

My sweet, future hubby-to-be isn't all that crazy about them. :) He doesn't dislike them per se, he just doesn't think they're quite wedding-appropriate. 

Well, shoot. 

I'm still up-in-the-air on whether or not to proceed with them for the big day, because they're just so stinking pretty... but they're not a shabby option for the rehearsal dinner, either. Decisions, decisions. In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep wearing them around the house {perfectly paired with my weekend sweats! Ha!} in the hopes of helping to trigger the result! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!