Tuesday, April 15, 2014

my big fat cable braided knitted bib necklace


Say that three times fast. ;)

It's been a while since I've shared any knitting projects with you! Truth be told, I am just now getting my knitting mojo back. While I love to knit, I sometimes let life interfere and eventually branch away from what I love to do. But... I'm back!

I made this bib necklace yesterday. The pattern is cabled, but it's done in such a way the cables look like braids. I love the construction of this piece.

I had intended to get just far enough to work on it a bit at knit group on Sunday morning, but fell instantly in love and spend the whole afternoon working on it. It was an easy knit, but I love the big statement it makes! I want need one in every color to complete my spring wardrobe!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!