Wednesday, May 7, 2014

for the dads.


Remember that time I ordered those ridiculously cheesy t-shirts for the Mother of the Bride and the Mother of the Groom?

Sorry, Moms. 

I'm back again today to share with you the slightly less cheesy gifts I got for the Father of the Bride and the Father of the Groom. A little more inconspicuous than the MOB & MOG swagger, I decided on monogrammed cufflinks for the dads. I figured it was a somewhat useful gift that they could use on the day of the wedding and any day after that, really. 


I kept the packaging on these pretty simple: brown kraft paper and a handmade & handwritten gift tag. Nice and easy. Straight to the point. 

Just how I like to roll. (Haha).

I had fun designing these and surprising the dads. Plus, let's face it... I could not let an opportunity to monogram something pass me by. ;)

PS - Did I forget to mention that we have a date? March 27, 2015 is going to be my favorite day from now on!



3 comments:

Saskia said...

What a nice gift!!! I'm sure they will LOVE this!! I bet the wedding planning is getting so exciting :) 03/27/15!! Woo hoo!

afairlie said...

Thanks, Sas! It finally feels real, haha!

pookahknits said...

You are TOO CUTE with that little rhyme chica!

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!