Friday, May 30, 2014

(g)oldie but a goodie.





That's our girl.

You probably remember that we adopted this 6 year old, 70 pound ball of fur a little over a year ago.
She is a total mess.
And I'm still totally obsessed with her.

As an avid animal lover, it was easy to fall in love with London. She's sweet, quiet, timid.
She's 100% love. :)

She will never be the dog that plays fetch for hours on end. Or hike a 10 mile trail. Or howl at the moon. Or even bark, for that matter.

Not that Spencer or I wouldn't love her to do all of those things (and more!) but she's perfectly content not to. And try as we might, we can't change who she is. All she wants in the whole world is an empty seat next to you and a scratch on the head. She loves e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e. To a fault, really.

I had no rhyme or reason to post, just wanted to share some more pictures of my best girl! Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!