Saturday, April 11, 2015

drive-by update.

So, some things been goin' on around here... 

  1. We're married! 
  2. We're moving! 
  3. Ahhh!
We're married - and it was truly the best day of our lives! Can't wait to share more of the details with you all later! I have LOTS of posts coming up, from the DIYs we accomplished beforehand, to the pictures (I'm not-so-patiently waiting for them, myself!) to married life in the last two weeks. Ahh, it's been wonderful!

We're moving - and no, not back to Texas! Just down the street. ;) Our Landlord has decided to sell our condo, which is a curse and a blessing in and of it's own. It stinks in the way that we've really liked where we live, but a blessing in that our new place (albeit a little smaller) is brand spankin' new, and aesthetically, a little more our style. Hopefully, I can pull together some before and after shots of the new place for the ol' blog. 

Other than that, it's business as usual! We both jumped right back into busy work schedules, and between packing, being newlyweds, and constantly forgetting to go to the grocery store and giving ourselves fantastic "date night" excuses, life is grand. Really and truly. We are so happy. 

Speaking of which--I must put on some lipstick and get ready to join the hubs for dinner. Ciao, and we'll talk again soon, K? 

XOXO!

4 comments:

Cece said...

Congrats!!! Moving down the street is so much easier!

afairlie said...

Thank you, Cece! Ain't that the truth?! ;)

TDavenport said...

I CANNOT WAIT to see pictures! And to hear all the details about your special day. And I'm really curious about your DIY projects. Can't wait!!

afairlie said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to share! We got our pics in this past weekend, but since the big move is scheduled for this coming weekend--hopefully I can post them by the following week! Gives me a lot of blog material for the coming days -- ha! :-)

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment, and I promise to reply :) Thanks for reading!